Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Circulation Student Employee Manual: Medical/Security/Weather Emergency

Guide for student employees working in the Circulation Department


Call 911 for any life-threatening medical, police, or fire emergency (also call University Police at X36222)

Other useful numbers:

  • University Police - X36222
  • Student Health Services (Monday-Friday 8-5) - X36262
  • Student Counseling Services (Monday-Friday 8-5) - X36070
  • Life Crisis - 9-410-749-4357

Run-Hide-Fight video

Active Shooter Resources from FBI