Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Questions about your time sheet?
Completing Your Time Sheet
- It is your responsibility to be sure your time sheet accurately reflects the hours you have worked.
- Enter the hours you work as you work them (not in advance).
- If you work more than one shift on the same day, you will need to write small and fit both shifts in the same From and To boxes on the sheet.
- Enter the total hours worked for each day, and use decimals to express portions of an hour (15 minutes = .25; 30 minutes = .5; 45 minutes = .75).
- Sign and date your time sheet on the last day you work.
- If you have two contracts (1 for regular hours and 1 for a late night shift), please be sure to record the hours on the correct time sheet. Sign and date these time sheets according to the last day you work for each contract.