Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why use books for Research?
Why use books for research?
- High quality; university publishers; works written by top experts
- Detailed analysis of a topic
- Background information
- Often contain articles as book chapters!
- Use bibliographies/references in books to find additional sources
Find books using WorldCat Discovery
1. Rwanda - 1 million+ results
2. add genocide. Notice your results are more specific. Not current enough or not owned by SU? Order through ILL.
3. Limit results to BOOKS under format on the left side of your screen.
4. Cite/Export this book citation to RefWorks: Conspiracy to murder : the Rwandan genocide
5. Use Call Number Locator to see where the book is shelved.
Found it in the catalog? Use the call number locator to find it in the building.
Call Number Locator - The call number of a library item is like a home address. Copy and paste any call number you find in the library catalog to see where it lives in the library.