Holly Leaf (Salisbury University) Collection
The Holly Leaf was the official campus newspaper at Salisbury University from 1926 to 1970. Published monthly, the Holly Leaf printed articles that covered campus events, student life, and opinions throughout the period of time when the school was known as Maryland State Normal School (1925-1935), Maryland State Teachers College (1935-1963), and lastly Salisbury State College (1963-1988). The Holly Leaf staff consisted of student editors, reporters, and photographers, along with one faculty advisor. Original issues of the Holly Leaf can be viewed at the Nabb Center.
Collection may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. To obtain information or permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Salisbury University Archives.