- Select the pages or page sections (such as tables) whose orientation you want to change.
- Click Page Layout > Page Setup dialog box launcher.
- In the Page Setup box, select Margins.
- Under Orientation, click Portrait or Landscape.
- Click the Apply to box, and click Selected text.
For more detailed instructions,
watch the video tutorial from Microsoft Office.
- Place your cursor at the start of the page that you want to change to landscape.
- Select Layout > Breaks > Next Page to place a section break where you had your cursor.
- With your cursor still at the start of that page, go to the Orientation option.
- Select Landscape.
- Go to the next page and repeat steps 1-3.
- Select Portrait.