Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global?
Submitting your DNP project to ProQuest
You can submit your project to ProQuest via the ProQuest ETD Administrator, a unique site for students that will guide you through uploading your manuscript. The submission process is easy and free to you.
ETD Administrator tutorial videos
ETD Administrator FAQs
Note: Jessica Scott, Graduate Program Manager, reviews and approves the submission of students’ projects to ProQuest. Contact Jessica Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org; 410-548-5395 or ext. 85395 regarding the status of your submission to ProQuest.
ProQuest and embargo options
If you are submitting your project for publication or if your project is already accepted for publication, you may want to consider an embargo option, i.e. a delayed release, during which ProQuest will make your work unavailable for a certain period of time.
Registering for copyright
Registering your DNP project for copyright is optional.
ProQuest publishing options
- Citation information for your project will be available in the subscription-based ProQuest Dissertation & Theses database as well as subject specific databases that purchase information from ProQuest.
- The full text of your project will only be available to those institutions that subscribe to the ProQuest Dissertation & Theses database
- You will receive royalties on any purchases of your project
- There is no fee associated with the traditional publishing option
Open access publishing PLUS
- The full text and information about your project will be available through the ProQuest Dissertations and Theses subscription database and freely available through the PQDTOpen platform
- You will not receive royalties on any purchases of your project
- You will pay a one-time fee of $95.00 to publish your project in an open access format
See the chart below to compare the benefits of ProQuest's traditional publishing services
and Open Access Publishing PLUS.
- Traditional publishing: free
- Open access publishing: $95.00 (paid directly to ProQuest at the time of submission)
- Registering for copyright: $55.00 (paid directly to ProQuest at the time of submission)