1. Review the type of research article you'll need.
2. Identify keywords from a research topic; use keywords to search a COMM database.
3. Gain familiarity with advanced search techniques such as limiters.
4. Evaluate database article results based on assignment requirements.
5. Gain familiarity with Interlibrary Loan to obtain articles not available in Full Text.
This library workshop intends to help you to effectively and efficiently find sources by covering the following:
Many research assignments require you to very specific kinds of articles that contain each of the sections: