Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Guerrieri Academic Commons is home to several other academic support units that may be useful to your student. Below you will find links to their webpages.
- The Center for Student Achievement provides academic coaching, academic workshops, Supplemental Instruction, and tutoring.
- The University Writing Center has trained peer consultants who will work with students at any stage in the writing process.
- The Math Emporium provides free tutoring for students in 100- and 200-level math classes.
- TrIO ACHiEVE Student Support Services provides support in developing academic, interpersonal, and social skills for students who are low-income or first in their families to go to college or who have physical or learning disabilities.
- The Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity helps students become producers, not just consumers, of knowledge, supporting faculty-student mentorship and promoting opportunities to conduct and present research.
Not in the GAC but also helpful in supporting your student academically:
- The Academic Advising Center advises primarily first-year students (but will help any student!) on matters related to course registration, curriculum, and degree requirements.
- The Disability Resource Center supports students with documented disabilities.