Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
+In the research process: TOPIC DEVELOPMENT
1. Explore topic basics (casual searching)
2. Background (books and reference sources)
3. Research (library databases)
4. Support your argument (cite reliable sources)
5. Drafts & revisions (research librarians & learning commons)
Explore topics relevant to Human Resource Management. What information is out there?
- Casually search the web
- Browse results list
- Skim through Wikipedia and other results
- Gather background information
- Consult class materials
- Explore books or encyclopedia entries
What do you want to know more about?
Start to make note of relevant keywords as you explore your topic!