1. Explore topic basics (casual web searching)
2. Background (library catalog: books)
3. Current research (library databases: articles and reports)
4. Support your argument (source citation)
5. Drafts & revisions (research librarians & learning commons)
If a book is not available in SU Libraries, we can check to see if it is available through other libraries in the University System of Maryland. If not we can request it through Interlibrary Loan. You can access your account below. For information on how ILL works and how to set up your account, go here.