Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
With This Guide You Can Learn:
- How to use SciFinder Scholar
- How to find journal articles via other scientific databases (Web of Science, Science Direct, JSTOR, etc.)
- How to find patent information
- How to find basic reference data
- How to find spectral information
- How to find substance drawing software programs
Welcome to the Chemistry 403 Guide
My name is Susan and I am the chemistry librarian - and even more importantly - I am here to help you with your lit searches and background information needs!
We have many resources at Library - either in print, or in electronic format - that you can easily access in the GAC or through our website. We are adding resources - both print and e-resources - as frequently as we can to better serve you.
If there is any content that you feel should be linked or mentioned here, or if you are looking for something and cannot find it but know that we have it, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. It is - after all - exactly what I am here for!
Susan - Science Librarian