Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Manage & Organize Sources
ProQuest RefWorks is a citation management tool that can help you organize and cite your sources and create bibliographies.
Getting Started with ProQuest RefWorks
This guide shows you how to set up an account, add references, organize references into folders, create citations from scratch, and share those citations with others.
Exhausting the Literature
Exercise Physiology Research Presentation
You will be required to give a 10 minute class presentation on the cellular or physiological topic of your choice. This presentation should include at minimum the following:
- Title slide
- Overview slide (what you will cover in your presentation)
- Introduction/Background slide(s)
- Relevance of your selected topic and why you selected this topic
- Detailed explanation of the cellular or physiological mechanism of your topic
- Summary of findings from 2 scientific studies that provide the most information regarding your topic (include figures, tables, etc.)
- Potential impact of this topic or area of research on the population, a sport, etc.
- Explanation of future directions of this area of research (now what?)
- Summary/Wrap up slide(s)
- Reference list
- All slides must be properly cited. Reference MUST be included at the bottom of each slide, with the first authors last name et al., journal title abbreviated, and year. Internet references are not acceptable. Must be peer-reviewed journals.