1. Explore topic basics and develop keywords (casual searching)
2. Understand how to evaluate sources of information (CRAAP method + information literacy and critical thinking)
3. Apply techniques (keywords + evaluation strategy) to find articles (library databases, materials, and more)
4. Support your analysis (cite reliable sources)
5. Drafts, revisions, & presentation practice (research librarians and other resources)
While you will want to spend this semester familiarizing yourself with finding current event articles and practicing these techniques on your own, once you have your groups formed, don't forget that your group members are also your resources! Get together and reserve group study rooms in the library to...
Follow the link above to check availability and make your reservation. Rooms can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance!