Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Information Literacy: What do you already know?
Understand what information is needed to complete your research assignment.
- Formulate questions based on the information needed.
Use keywords to access that information.
- Identify and use keywords, synonyms and related terms for the information needed.
Evaluate potential sources.
- For authority, reliability, credibility, purpose, viewpoint, and suitability.
Draw conclusions based upon information gathered.
Welcome, ECON 150 Students!
This guide is designed to help you find, use, and cite resources for your ECON 150 assignments.
In particular, this guide focuses on researching:
- Careers (job outlooks, salaries, etc.)
- See the Web Sources and Find Books pages.
- See the Find Books and Find Articles & More pages.