Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The location of books should be listed in the item record under "Find a copy in the library". Location information is listed in the first column of each table, as shown in this screenshot. Below are possible Locations associated with Salisbury University Libraries.
SU Guerrieri Academic Commons...
- 3rd Floor. This is our general collection. Follow link to Call Number Locator Map to find exact location of a book.
- Folio Books
- 3rd Floor. Folio refers to oversized books that don't fit on normal shelves. Follow link to Call Number Locator Map.
- Juvenile Books
- 3rd Floor. This collection contains most of our children and young adult books. Follow link to Call Number Locator Map.
- Reference Collection (linked to library maps)
- 1st Floor, long shelf between the IT Help Desk and the Circulation and Research Help Desks. Collection carries over into the Pit. Reference books are generally topic overviews or materials like dictionaries and encyclopedias -- something you might need to refer to but don't need to read cover-to-cover.
- In-library use only. Please leave reference books on a table or cart when you are finished using them so we can track how often they are used.
- Stacks Reference
- 3rd Floor. While these books are housed in our stacks, they are reference books and are also in-library use only. Please leave them on a table or cart when you are finished using one so we can track how often they are used. Locate these books using the Call Number Locator Map just as you would a book in the General Stacks.
- Ready Reference
- Kept behind the Research Help Desk. Ask the person staffing the desk to borrow the item you need.
- In-library use only. Please return to Research Help Desk when finished using.
- Course Reserves
- These are items set aside by faculty for a class or particular purpose. Ask for print reserves at the Circulation Desk or access e-reserves via the link above.
SU Curriculum Resource Center...
- Items in the CRC are located in Conway Hall (TET) 226, on the northeast side of campus.
SU Nabb Research Center...
- Main Collection
- Maryland Special Collections
- SU Faculty Authors Collection
- Visit the Nabb Center on the 4th floor of GAC to access any items located in these collections.
Accountants' Handbook 2012 by
Call Number: HF5621 .A22 2012 v.1 -2
Publication Date: 2012-06-05
v.1 Financial accounting and general topics --
v.2 Special industries and special topics.
The Complete CPA Reference by
Call Number: HF5636 .D377 2012eb
Publication Date: 2013-01-10
The newly updated fast-reference problem solver The Complete CPA Desk Reference-the convenient, comprehensive reference professionals have relied on for nearly fifteen years-is now updated in a new Fifth Edition to give today's busy executives and accountants the helpful information they need in a quick-reference format.
Taxes in America: What Everyone Needs to Know by
Call Number: HJ2381 .B79 2013eb
Publication Date: 2012-01-01
"Despite their passion and fury, contemporary Americans are remarkably clueless about how their tax system works. But with heated debates over taxation now roiling Congress and the nation, an understanding of our tax system is of vital importance..."
Borrow Books from Other Libraries
My Library Accounts
Once you click here, scroll down to find the ILL account login.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service offered to patrons who are unable to find certain books or articles through the SU Academic Commons Library or other USMAI Libraries. Library staff may be able to request these items if they are owned by libraries across the United States.
If a book is not available in SU Libraries, we can check to see if it is available through other libraries in the University System of Maryland. If not we can request it through Interlibrary Loan. You can access your account below. For information on how ILL works and how to set up your account, go here.