Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
While you may or may not be able to access our print collection, our eBooks are always available to you!
A Note About JSTOR eBooks
In the event that you find a book in JSTOR that looks like we have access, but when you actually click on the JSTOR link it says we don't, do not despair! In most cases, those books can be purchased quickly.
Email Martha Zimmerman with a screenshot of the book you want to access.
Taylor and Francis eBooks
SU Libraries also has a collection of books from Taylor and Francis. Those books cannot be searched with via the catalog search box above. Instead, search the Taylor and Francis database below directly.
Taylor and Francis E-Book Collection This link opens in a new window
Interdisciplinary collection of e-books from Taylor & Francis covering the following subject areas: China, Culture and Ethnicity, Ethics, Globalization, Human Rights, The Internet, Korea, Race and Ethnicity, Sexuality Studies, Social and Cultural Theory and Urban Studies.
Ways to Get Resources
There are three ways to get library books here at SU. In the order you should look for your item, you can borrow from
- SU Libraries
- Direct Borrowing from our consortium,The University System of Maryland and Affiliated Institutions (USMAI)
- Interlibrary loan (ILL) from libraries outside USMAI
See more on the Libraries' Borrowing Policies.
To check the status of items or renew them online, log in to the appropriate library account.
Call Number Locator Map
Use this to find which shelf your book is on.
Browse by Call Number
These are call number ranges you might want to browse for books about Political Science topics:
- HD3600-6000 Economic policy
- HD7795-8027 Labor policy. Labor and the state
- HD8031 Labor in politics
- HJ9-9940 Public finance/tax
- HX1-970.7 Socialism. Communism. Anarchism
- JA1-92 Political science (General)
- JC11-605 Political theory. The state. Theories of the state
- JF20-2112 Political institutions and public administration
- JK1-9993 Political institutions and public administration
- JL1-3899 Political institutions and public administration (Canada & Mexico)
- JN1-9689 Political institutions and public administration (Europe)
- JQ21-6651 Political institutions and public administration (Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area)
- JS39-8500 Local government. Municipal government.
- JV1-9480 Colonies and colonization. Emigration and immigration.
- JZ5-6530 International relations
- K1-7720 – general law
- KB – religious law
- KF – U.S. Law
- KZ – International law