Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide hopes to cover the following objectives. Click on each tab to find relevant information.
- Search subject specific databases to identify journal articles on a topic.
- Request materials not owned by the library using Interlibrary Loan when warranted.
- Critically evaluate internet sources.
- Strategically select from a variety of source types to support an argument or outline a topic in a long research paper or other assignment.
- Cite sources using a citation style appropriate for the discipline if one exists.
- Recognize and understand what comprises of plagiarism
This guide is created primarily for the students in SOWK 410 Practice III course. Go through each tab to find relevant information.
Your assignments and information on Gannt charts are also listed.
Quote: Dr. Dorothy Height (1912-2010)