Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Diversity and Inclusion Resources for Curricula
This guide hopes to cover the following objectives. Click on each tab to find relevant information.
- Find sample books and then search the catalog to find more.
- Search subject specific databases to identify journal articles on a topic.
- Request materials not owned by the library using Interlibrary Loan when warranted.
- Search for sources using a citation or bibliography.
- Review relevant websites on various topics to critically evaluate internet sources.
- Cite sources using a citation style appropriate for the discipline if one exists.
- Recognize and understand what comprises of plagiarism
This guide is created primarily for the students in SOWK 309 Priviledge and Oppression
Pic courtesy: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/new_deal_for_the_arts/images/rediscovering_america/jane_addams_memorial.html