Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What can be archived in SOAR@SU
- journal articles
- book chapters
- audio and video files
- public relations pieces
- operating documents (e.g., reports)
- data sets
- posters and presentations
Top reasons to use SOAR@SU
SOAR@SU can help you:
- Increase the prestige and credibility of the University by showcasing its research and educational activities
- Contribute to the recruitment role of the university by attracting prospective new faculty and students
- Minimize the University’s risk from litigation from copyright infringement by using SOAR@SU's copyright consulting services
For more information about SOAR@SU, contact Jennifer Martin at email@example.com.
SOAR@SU and embargo options
If you want to delay access to your content for a specified period of time (e.g. 6 months or 12 months), the SOAR@SU team will set up an embargo for your content and make it available to the public only after the specified period of time has elapsed.