Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Link to Nabb Center Finding Aid Search
Nabb Finding Aid Portal
Use the search on the Nabb Center Finding Aid portal to look for the materials associated with your Object of Study.
- Select a primary source within one your chosen themes (money, empire, religion/science) from the Nabb Center's collections
- Design a website
- Follow these examples (Links to an external site.). Note that these were done by high school students. You will be expected to go beyond these examples. Nonetheless, they do provide a good starting point for gauging what is expected of you.
You will be completing the following activities for this module:
(For specific dates, consult the Group Project Handout for your section)
- First Meeting
- Selecting a Primary Source
- Second Meeting
- First Assignment (5%)
- Prospectus + Outline + Annotated Bibliography
- Second Assignment (5%)
- Third Meeting
- Individual group consultations with professor & Nabb Center staff.
- Third Assignment (20%)