- Select a primary source within one your chosen themes (money, empire, religion/science) from the Nabb Center's collections
- Design a website
- Follow these examples (Links to an external site.). Note that these were done by high school students. You will be expected to go beyond these examples. Nonetheless, they do provide a good starting point for gauging what is expected of you.
You will be completing the following activities for this module:
(For specific dates, consult the Group Project Handout for your section)
- First Meeting
- Selecting a Primary Source
- Second Meeting
- First Assignment (5%)
- Prospectus + Outline + Annotated Bibliography
- Second Assignment (5%)
- Third Meeting
- Individual group consultations with professor & Nabb Center staff.
- Third Assignment (20%)