Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
(which you can search through the techniques and links provided here)
are important when learning about the background
information related to your chosen environmental issue!
+In the research process: BOOKS
- Form an approach to tackling your assignment.
- Use keywords related to your concept art's topic to search.
- Explore the library's information resources.
- Distinguish between popular and peer-reviewed articles.
- Evaluate the information you are finding on your topic.
- Organize and manage the information you are finding & plan on using.
- Create your 'proof of concept' based partially on the information you find.
There are over 100,000 Ebooks in Library's collection. Ebooks can be used 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection.