This semester, using eBooks is going to be particularly important! The tutorial linked below walks you through the steps needed to search for eBooks in our library catalog. As you work your way though the tutorial, you will be searching *in real time* for eBooks on your own ENVR 300 research topic.
Completing this tutorial will earn you a Certificate of Completion - all of which will be electronically sent to Susan for virtual collection!
This guide should help you:
Use keywords from a research question or statement to search.
Distinguish differences between popular and scholarly articles.
Explore topics for your paper or project. What motivates you?
Keywords: maternity employment United States
1. maternity - 178,000+ results
2. add employment - 9,000+ results.
3. add United States - 2,000+results.
Notice your results are more specific. Not owned by SU? Order through ILL.
4. Limit results to BOOKS under format on the left side of your screen.
4. Where would I find this book in the library?