Books (which you can search through the techniques and links provided here)
are going to be an important part of your literature review!
1. Explore topic basics (causal web searching)
2. Background (library catalog: books)
3. Current research (library databases: journal articles)
4. Support your argument (source citation)
5. Drafts & revisions (research librarians & learning commons)
There are over 100,000 Ebooks in Library's collection. Ebooks can be used 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection.