Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Instruction Goals
- Search multidisciplinary databases to find full text articles on a topic; use Find It links to find full text of articles.
- Distinguish between scholarly and popular sources.
- Cite sources using a specific citation style.
- Each individual student must find one scholarly journal article that is relevant to their topics.
- Once you have found an article that is a good fit, create an APA citation for it.
- Upload your article to MyClasses in the Discussions forum.
Manage & Organize Sources
ProQuest RefWorks is a citation management tool that can help you organize and cite your sources and create bibliographies.
Consult the RefWorks Guide for additional help.