Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
University of Maryland Global College - APA
Citing Sources: APA 6th Ed.
Provided by SU Libraries: ProQuest RefWorks
Learn all about RefWorks: Video Tutorial Library Guide to RefWorks
Tools like RefWorks are good for starting your citations, but ALWAYS double-check each and every citation using either the manual below and/or the Purdue Online Writing Lab.
ProQuest RefWorks: Creating your account
A ProQuest RefWorks account is available to anyone with an SU email account. Your account includes unlimited document storage, unlimited sharing inside and outside the institution, and easy institution-wide sharing. To create your account, follow these steps.
- Starting at the library’s homepage (http://www.salisbury.edu/library), click on “Research Help” and then scroll down to near the bottom to the link for ProQuest RefWorks.
- This will take you to the ProQuest RefWorks login page.
- Below the email and Next boxes, you’ll find the “Create Account” link. Click this link.
- When prompted, enter your SU email address and click the “Check” button.
- This will check to ensure you have access to ProQuest RefWorks through SU.
- Once this is confirmed, enter a password for your ProQuest RefWorks account and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Next, go to your email account and click the link in the account activation email from ProQuest RefWorks. This will activate your ProQuest RefWorks account and bring you to a page where you can add your name and other information.
- Clicking the “Next” button opens your ProQuest RefWorks account where you can begin adding citations and documents.
Click on your name--> Settings-->Database Exports--> select Send my exports to New RefWorks.