Is it a primary source? Scroll through the article and visually identify a METHOD section. This may or may not be clearly delineated within the article; you may need to determine its location for yourself.
Discussion: Can you find a method section in this article? Where is it?
2. Add: OR Coleoptera = 19,843
3. Narrow further by adding: traps = 1,529
4. Adapt this further as a phrase: pitfall traps = 493
5. This list contains newspaper, magazine, and scholarly journal articles. Decide whether or not to LIMIT results to Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals. Refrain from limiting to Full Text. This may hide useful articles that you can access using the Find It button.
8. Search your own topic using above strategy.