Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- identify a controversial topic currently under discussion in your local or wider community;
- research the topic you are going to write about;
- use at least 5 different sources for your research paper, including newspaper articles, opinion papers, interviews, or academic articles;
- make sure your sources are reliable;
- cite your sources using a citation style of your choice.
LINK TO JAMBOARD: https://jamboard.google.com/d/1qtbRAdjoQwnLbXpgt7kSB1jXlCbuKp0ueGoYGPSc2Bc/edit?usp=sharing
RefWorks: Manage your sources
ProQuest RefWorks is a citation management tool that can help you organize and cite your sources.
For students: Library instruction evaluation survey