Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Help with locating and citing OER
SU liaison librarians can help you:
- find high quality OER, including open textbooks, images, multimedia, and learning objects
- determine the license or copyright status of a resource you would like to use
- properly attribute OER
Find your liaison librarian here.
Help with evaluating and integrating OER
SU instructional designers can help you:
- guide alignment of materials with course learning outcomes
- course design, including OER
- integrate with MyClasses
- review materials for accessibility
- reviewing technical aspects of OER
Find an SU instructional designer here.
Help with copyright and licensing issues
Librarians can help you:
- identify the copyright and licensing status of an OER
- provide guidance in the use of copyrighted materials
- select an appropriate license for your own OER
Contact Bea Hardy, Dean of Libraries, at email@example.com