Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
+Library Instruction Goals
This guide should help you:
- Form an approach to initiating an assignment.
- Use keywords related to your chosen trafficked animal.
- Distinguish the differences between popular and scientific journal articles.
- Explore the library's information resources.
- Evaluate the information you are finding on your topic.
- Cite the journal articles and other sources that you find in proper APA format.
Assignment and Research
This guide will help you to work your way through the four components of your Wildlife Trafficking Research assignment.
Using the drop-down tabs at the top, you will find specific information for each assignment component, including links and resources and tips and tricks that will help you to compete each one.
If you have any library/research-related questions while working your way through any of this, please don't hesitate to reach out to Susan at any time!