Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In the research process: Web
1. Explore topic context & primary sources (the open web)
2. Learn the background (library catalog: books)
3. Discover scholarly conversations (library databases: journal articles)
4. Support your argument (source citation)
5. Rinse, repeat; drafts & revisions (research librarians, writing center)
pResearch (see what I did there?)
The brand i'm focusing on is the video game series Call of Duty.
For some video games violence translates into sales. At least, this is my opinion for now.
An article that I found in a quick Google search seems to support this idea.
Use keywords to search the library's research tools.
Topic statement: "I think some video games like Call of Duty advertise violence to sell the brand."
Keywords: video games Call of Duty advertise violence
Image source: www.callofduty.com/