Today in class we are going to work on the following items, and then in the remaining class time left, you are going to work on the given professor-specific assignments that are found above via the sub-tabs......
- Understanding RefWorks & creating your own account, if you don't already have one.
- Understanding what a (library) research database is, and how to conduct advanced searches within it.
- What is ILL? Making sure you know all the basic ways you can get information.
- Back-tracking an article. If you have just a mention, or a full citation, how do you backtrack from there to get the whole thing?
- Briefly covering Retraction Watch