Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Today in class we are going to work on the following items, and then in the remaining class time left, you are going to work on the given professor-specific assignments that are found above via the sub-tabs......
- Understanding RefWorks & creating your own account, if you don't already have one.
- Understanding what a (library) research database is, and how to conduct advanced searches within it.
- What is ILL? Making sure you know all the basic ways you can get information.
- Back-tracking an article. If you have just a mention, or a full citation, how do you backtrack from there to get the whole thing?
- Briefly covering Retraction Watch