Here are the basic directions for the annotated bibliography assignment you will be working on this semester. Any time that there are directions for a specific step, I have provided links to them in the appropriate steps below.
1. Follow the directions found HERE to create a RefWorks account with an institutional email address, if you do not already have one. (This means that you will use your SU email address!)
2. In RefWorks, create a folder (follow the directions via that link in the left column) using the following naming convention: BIOL 350 - YourLastName After you have created your folder, share it (follow the directions via that link in the right column) with Dr. Williams.
3. Every time you read a paper for this class - either a paper that you are asked to read via MyClasses, or a paper that you are asked to find on your own, add it to your shared folder.
4. For every paper that you add to this folder, double check that all of the citation information is complete. If anything is missing, you can fix it manually, OR you can fix it via Google Scholar by following the basics steps shown in this video.
5. For every paper that you add to this folder, write an annotation entry for it by clicking on the pencil icon, and writing your annotation/comments in the Notes field (see example image below). You can see how to do this by watching this super-short screen capture video.