Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the time you finish your first library session, you will be able to do the following, all of which are sub-headings under the RefWorks 101 tab up above:
- know where & how to log into your RefWorks account
- create folders
- share folders
- import articles or books from library resources like databases / book catalogs
- manually import articles that you have in print form
- upload & permanently link the PDFs of full-text articles to their citation information
What is RefWorks?
RefWorks is a "next-generation" citation management tool that can help researchers cite sources in all of styles most commonly used at SU like APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian, ACS, AMA, and thousands of others.
With this tool, researchers can:
- and cite their research sources.
Plus, RefWorks creates an online collaboration space that enables groups of researchers to work together from any location.
Learn all about RefWorks: Video Tutorial Library Guide to RefWorks