1. Insert a checkmark next to the reference you'd like to cite.
2. Click on the quotation mark icon and select Create bibliography.
3. Refworks will generate your citation. Select the Copy to Clipboard button to paste it into your working document. You may also select the citation style from the drop menu in the upper left side of the screen.
1. To create a citation list, checkmark all of the references that apply, select the quotation mark icon and Create Bibliography.
2. RefWorks generates your complete list. Make sure the appropriate citation style is selected in the drop menu located in the upper left side of your screen. Select the Copy to Clipboard button to paste the list into your working document.
Use of a direct quote or paraphrasing from a reference source requires the writer to give credit to the original creator of that source. RefWorks' Quick Cite tool can help.
1. Select the quotation mark icon and Quick Cite.
2. Choose the citation style from the drop menu and click the Continue button.
3. Now checkmark the reference that you are using in your project. Quick Cite displays the in-text parenthetical citation. Copy this and paste it after your paraphrase or direct quote.