Search multidisciplinary databases to find full text articles on a topic; use Find It links to find full text of articles.
Distinguish between scholarly and popular sources.
Cite sources using a citation style.
1. Why are children much more affectionate and free with their emotions than adults?
2. Do students who attend after school programs get better grades and stay out of trouble more than students who don’t attend after school programs?
3. How effective is mentoring a student one-on-one as opposed to working with a group of students?
5. Do students who participate in after school programs develop better social skills than those who do not?
1. What factors go into deciding the program/ plan for after school programs at certain schools? Or: How is after school programming decided?
2. What is the best way to determine students learning styles?
3. What impact does parent-student communication have on middle school students.
5. What are potential benefits of individual attention on students?
6. How do after-school programs affect other aspects of students’ lives?