To create your ProQuest RefWorks account, follow these steps.
-- You can access RefWorks later from the library homepage (at the bottom, under Commonly Used Resources) or from our Citation Style Guide. --
2. When prompted, enter your SU email address and click the “Check” button.
3. This will check to ensure you have access to ProQuest RefWorks through SU.
4. Once this is confirmed, enter a password for your ProQuest RefWorks account and click the “Sign Up” button.
5. Next, go to your SU email account and click the link in the account activation email from ProQuest RefWorks. This will activate your ProQuest RefWorks account and bring you to a page where you can add your name and other information.
6. Clicking the “Next” button opens your ProQuest RefWorks account where you can begin adding citations and documents.