Statement: Are efforts to raise student awareness of colleges and university sustainability programs successful?
Keywords: student awareness sustainability college campus programs success
1. Umbrella topic: sustainability = 84,000+ articles
2. Truncate: sustainab* = 100,000 articles
3. Sub-topic: "college campus" - notice your results are more specific.
4. Sub-topic: add "program". Limit to Scholarly.
5. Find It tool can lead you to full text. Otherwise, use InterLibrary Loan.
MAS Fulltext Ultra Full-text for over 500 popular general interest and current events publications, as well as 253 full text reference books, nearly 100,000 biographies, 76,000 primary source documents, and an image collection of 116,000 photos, maps and flags.
As you discover sources that support your topic, review their sources in bibliographies, reference lists, works cited, etc. Search the journal title to see if any of our 141 databases index the journal. Then use the volume, issue, and page number to find the full text.
Try this: Search the Journal Title below using the Citation Linker tool. Use the rest of the citation to find the article.
Haas, C., & Ashman, G. (2014). Kindergarten children's introduction to sustainability through transformative, experiential nature play. Australasian Journal of Early Childhood, 39(2), 21-29.