A ProQuest RefWorks account is available to anyone with an SU email account. Your account includes unlimited document storage, unlimited sharing inside and outside the institution, and easy institution-wide sharing. To create your account, follow these steps.
- Starting at the library’s homepage (http://www.salisbury.edu/library), click on “Research Help” and then scroll down to near the bottom to the link for ProQuest RefWorks.
- This will take you to the ProQuest RefWorks login page.
- Below the email and Next boxes, you’ll find the “Create Account” link. Click this link.
- When prompted, enter your SU email address and click the “Check” button.
- This will check to ensure you have access to ProQuest RefWorks through SU.
- Once this is confirmed, enter a password for your ProQuest RefWorks account and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Next, go to your email account and click the link in the account activation email from ProQuest RefWorks. This will activate your ProQuest RefWorks account and bring you to a page where you can add your name and other information.
- Clicking the “Next” button opens your ProQuest RefWorks account where you can begin adding citations and documents.
Click on your name--> Settings-->Database Exports--> select Send my exports to New RefWorks.