1. Explore (web)
2. Background (library catalog: books)
3. Scholarly conversations (library databases: articles)
4. Support arguments (source citation)
5. Drafts & revisions (librarians & Writing Center)
2. Add: student learning = 765
3. Narrow further by adding: high school = 62
4. Decide whether or not to limit results by scholarly journals.
5. Search your own topic. Find a potentially useful article, and add the citation to Easybib.
ABI Inform - Great for looking up news and research about specific brands and advertising.Provides indexing and abstracting for 1000 periodicals with full text for more than 600 publications