1. Explore topic basics (casual web searching)
2. Background (library catalog: books)
3. Current research (library databases: journal articles)
4. Support your argument (source citation)
5. Drafts & revisions (research librarians & Writing Center)
Keywords: recylcing programs College
1. recycling programs
2. add "college" - notice your results are more specific
3. After each search, you must limit results to BOOKS under Format on the left side of your screen.
3.5 Use call numbers to locate books on the shelf. Use the Call Number Locator
4. Cite a book in MLA, APA, Chicago style, etc.
There are over 100,000 Ebooks in Library's collection. Ebooks can be used 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection.