Explore topic context (casual web
2. Learn basic topic information (library catalog: books)
3. Find a "niche" by the current scholarly conversations (library databases: articles)
4. Synthesize your ideas with previous scholarship (source citation)
5. Drafts & revisions (librarians & learning commons)
2. add "programs college" - notice your results are more specific. Limit to BOOK format.
3. Books not owned by SU Libraries can be ordered through Interlibrary Loan
4. Export this book to Easybib: Sustainability in Higher Education : Stories and Strategies for Transformation by Barlett.
5. Now search for one book on your topic and export the citation to Easybib.