By the end of the course, students should be able to:
- extract relevant information from the primary literature
- design procedures based on biochemical principles and adaptation from the primary literature.
- explain how a procedure works step by step
- manage a large dataset
- analyze nonlinear data using Origin
- communicate your results and ideas in a focused, well organized, and clearly written manner
- relate biochemical knowledge to experiments performed and their results
Your time spent in the library will help you to accomplish many of these learning goals!